~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Friday, September 09, 2005

Computer is back! w00t!!!

*does happy dance*

Now comes decision time. Considering partitioning the hard drive (It's 60gb and I'm only using 3.35gb - omg it's the most space I've ever had!). Think it would be worthwhile. May need to get some help for doing that.

Definately going to change to Firefox, IE has been annoying me for quite a while. I was just too lazy to shift over. Considering that I have to reinstall so much stuff I may as well switch over now. Some of my cd's for installing are at home meaning I won't have any wordprocessing stuff for a while >_<

Hmmm what else? Oh yes, hoping to buy external hard drive. Maybe tomorrow. Blow my bank balance to pieces, but what the hell.

*does dance in anticipation*

P.S. This has lifted me out of the foul mood I've been in lately. I want to celebrate. Woot!!! Lan paaaarty. mmmm I want pizza.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:49 pm, September 09, 2005, Blogger Richard said…

    You could try OpenOffice.org, it is compatible with all Microsoft Office formats and it's a free 64MB download.

     
  • At 3:18 pm, September 10, 2005, Blogger Araluena said…

    Mmmm free stuff. I'll give it a go because I have to write an essay before holidays, which is the earliest I can get all my installation cd's.

    I already have this bad habit of downloading random freeware. I have come across some interesting and rather useful stuff.

    Although think what's going to happen if I have so much space on computer. >_< Thank goodness our internet is unlimited.

     
  • At 4:39 pm, September 10, 2005, Blogger Xany said…

    I actually have OpenOffice on a CD (it came with this Linux thing they were giving out at uni). or you could borrow Prateek's Office CD. :P

    yay for firefox! and piiizzaaaa

     
  • At 5:17 am, September 11, 2005, Blogger Mansour said…

    I want a pizza too....lool

    M

     
  • At 7:09 pm, September 13, 2005, Blogger Araluena said…

    Pizza two nights running. Mmm so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home