~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Catalogue Junkie

I am a catalogue junkie. I cannot resist catalogues with electrical goods or computers in them. Mmmmm I want this. I actually have more records than cd's. This could have something to do with most of my modern music being *cough* stored on a hard drive. They've been selling records at uni for a couple of months now, so far I've managed to resist. I doubt whether it shall last much longer. As long as I don't go too overboard. I wouldn't mind getting some more soundtracks from movies/theatre musicals. I'll set a limit of say 10-15 records. Any more than that and I'm going to be broke.

Now all I need is a record player...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home