lol. i don't even know where on each JB prison is, even given the fact that I live in JB. And no, taking up accomodation next to hardened malaysian criminals for fun? nuh-uh. not happening.
Ding: Hehe. I know where the prison is in my hometown. It's next to my old high school. Supposedly the buildings are being incorporated into the school within the next 2 years. Somewhat odd.
Tendafoot: I thought you'd only been to Indonesia.
5 Comments:
At 6:29 pm, September 06, 2005,
loner1200 said…
lol. i don't even know where on each JB prison is, even given the fact that I live in JB. And no, taking up accomodation next to hardened malaysian criminals for fun? nuh-uh. not happening.
At 8:26 pm, September 06, 2005,
Anonymous said…
next time I'm in Malaysia.
At 1:37 pm, September 07, 2005,
Araluena said…
Ding: Hehe. I know where the prison is in my hometown. It's next to my old high school. Supposedly the buildings are being incorporated into the school within the next 2 years. Somewhat odd.
Tendafoot: I thought you'd only been to Indonesia.
At 9:41 pm, September 07, 2005,
Anonymous said…
No, I've been to Australia too.
At 7:11 pm, September 13, 2005,
Araluena said…
*Slaps forehead*
Silly Tendafoot.
Post a Comment
<< Home