prac results
The results for the prac exam where posted up on friday. Fortunately I passed. Whew. Looking at the marks I've got so far for that subject I need to get 40% correct on my exam to pass. =) Shouldn't be too hard to achieve. Actually I need exactly the same percentage to pass the other subject. Weird.
I spent most of friday at the library studying and managed to borrow abook for the weekend, which is on 2 hour reserve. Now just have to make use of it.
Today was fairly constructive. Cleaned, vacuumed and did washing. Went shopping and bought *shock horror* FRUIT! Hmmm yeah, I'm not normally that into fruit, but they had pink lady apples. Mmmm so nice. Got half of the first season of "House". Burnt it onto Dvd and shall watch in the hols. Shall have to try and download more stuff prior to leaving. Once I'm at home it'll be rather boring. Printed lecture notes. Studied. Umm not much else has been happening. Sleeping normally. Wouldn't mind waking up a tinsy bit earlier, but at least I'm actually sleeping.
I spent most of friday at the library studying and managed to borrow abook for the weekend, which is on 2 hour reserve. Now just have to make use of it.
Today was fairly constructive. Cleaned, vacuumed and did washing. Went shopping and bought *shock horror* FRUIT! Hmmm yeah, I'm not normally that into fruit, but they had pink lady apples. Mmmm so nice. Got half of the first season of "House". Burnt it onto Dvd and shall watch in the hols. Shall have to try and download more stuff prior to leaving. Once I'm at home it'll be rather boring. Printed lecture notes. Studied. Umm not much else has been happening. Sleeping normally. Wouldn't mind waking up a tinsy bit earlier, but at least I'm actually sleeping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home