~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Monday, February 27, 2006

And the merry-go-round starts again

Back to uni today. Only had three hours today but that will increase to five next monday. Only 17 hours a week, so not too bad. I only know a couple of people in my lecture, but fortunately one of the girls I was friends with last year is doing two subjects the same as me. =) So we've organised to swap notes cos she misses one lecture and I miss a lecture in the other subject due to clashes. Omg I am going to spend so many weekends on fieldtrips and unfortunately I am going to miss one of my close friends 21st birthday. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home