Work
My first shift went well. I didn't break anything or commit any faux pas so I was quite pleased with myself. Plus the added bonus being that I get paid. =)
Downside of course being that once I commit to a shift I absolutely cannot change it. So if anyone is making plans for outings etc. I need to be told by the Monday beforehand so that I can be certain of going. Not that it'll affect many things, due to work being primarily on weekends and my lack of a social life (I'm so slack at visiting people).
I'm feeling constantly tired for no reason. I mean 8 or 9 hours sleep each night is plenty. Yet I still wake up feeling sleepy for the entire day.
Which reminds me that I probably should go to bed now, so as to be reasonably awake for my day-long lab class. Fun fun.
Downside of course being that once I commit to a shift I absolutely cannot change it. So if anyone is making plans for outings etc. I need to be told by the Monday beforehand so that I can be certain of going. Not that it'll affect many things, due to work being primarily on weekends and my lack of a social life (I'm so slack at visiting people).
I'm feeling constantly tired for no reason. I mean 8 or 9 hours sleep each night is plenty. Yet I still wake up feeling sleepy for the entire day.
Which reminds me that I probably should go to bed now, so as to be reasonably awake for my day-long lab class. Fun fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home