Tired
Been pretty busy with uni and work. Only 2 weeks until exams. Eeek.
Work has been going well except the hours are a bit crazy. 16-18hours on weekends is insane especially since I can't sit down except for a 30 minute break every 5 hours. Then I basically get home, eat, and collapse into bed. But hey at least I get paid and fortunately this weekend I only have one shift so it shouldn't be too bad.
I've got a cold and it's driving me nuts, not the blocked/runny nose or even the restless nights with a dry sore throat. No, it's the hearing that keeps going *pop* in and out again. And to top it all off I have to write a Literature survey by Thursday, having only started it a couple of days ago.
But in better news I am going to Broken Hill. Yay. I had to apply for this fieldtrip, uni actually classifies it as a "research project. Technically I'm overloading next semester to do it not to mention forgoing 3 weeks of mid-year holidays to do it, oh that and the living in tents thing. But it shall be good. Loads of experience which is good for job prospects.
I have three exams, which are spaced out fairly nicely then three days of holidays then I leave on the trip for three weeks, which includes my Birthday, and get back for one week of holidays.
So much for trying to keep in touch with people more, that idea got killed off with the amount of work I'm undertaking. Maybe next semester will be a bit better, although with three subjects needing lab hours and the fourth having 1500 word reports due each week, I rather doubt it.
Work has been going well except the hours are a bit crazy. 16-18hours on weekends is insane especially since I can't sit down except for a 30 minute break every 5 hours. Then I basically get home, eat, and collapse into bed. But hey at least I get paid and fortunately this weekend I only have one shift so it shouldn't be too bad.
I've got a cold and it's driving me nuts, not the blocked/runny nose or even the restless nights with a dry sore throat. No, it's the hearing that keeps going *pop* in and out again. And to top it all off I have to write a Literature survey by Thursday, having only started it a couple of days ago.
But in better news I am going to Broken Hill. Yay. I had to apply for this fieldtrip, uni actually classifies it as a "research project. Technically I'm overloading next semester to do it not to mention forgoing 3 weeks of mid-year holidays to do it, oh that and the living in tents thing. But it shall be good. Loads of experience which is good for job prospects.
I have three exams, which are spaced out fairly nicely then three days of holidays then I leave on the trip for three weeks, which includes my Birthday, and get back for one week of holidays.
So much for trying to keep in touch with people more, that idea got killed off with the amount of work I'm undertaking. Maybe next semester will be a bit better, although with three subjects needing lab hours and the fourth having 1500 word reports due each week, I rather doubt it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home